AOCHI Hideo's Homepage
Selected Articles in Proceedings and Technical Repports
- Aochi, H., F. Smai and J. Rutqvist, Repeating earthquake behavior due to fluid circulation through TOUGH-BIEM simulation, TOUGH symposium, Berkeley, CA, USA, October 2018.
- Aochi, H. and H. Miyake, On near-field ground motions of normal and reverse faults from viewpoint of dynamic rupture model, In the proceedings for the 2nd IAEA workshop on Best Practice in Physics-based Fault Rupture Models for Seismic Hazard Assessment of Nuclear Installations, Cadarache-Château, France, 14-16 May 2018 (invited).
- Aochi, H. and J. Douglas, A concept of a Traffic-Light-System developed for induced seismicity, BRGM technical report, RP-66981-FR, 2017.
- Aochi, H., Input groud motion calculation based on dynamic rupture modeling on segmented faults, In the proceedings for the IAEA workshop on Best Practices in Physics-based Fault Rupture Models for Seismic Hazard Assessment of Nuclear Installations, Vienna, Austria, 18-20 November 2015 (invited).
- Cirella, A., A. Piatanesi, F. Diao, R. Wang and H. Aochi, Performance assessment of finite-fault inversion codes in the Marmara configuration, technical report to FP7 MARsite project, doi:10.13140/RG2.2.15382.96327, April 2015.
- Ide, S. and H. Aochi, Modeling earthquakes using fractal circular patch models with lessons from the 2011 Tohoku-Oki earthquake, J. Disaster Research, 9(3), 264-271, 2014.
- Aochi, H., A. Ducellier, F. Dupros, M. Terrier and J. Lambert, Investigation of historical earthquake by seismic wave propagation simulation: Source parameters of the 1887 M6.3 Ligurian, north-western Italy, earthquake, in the 8me colloque AFPS, Champs-sur-Marne, France, September 2011. copy here
- Delatre, M. and H. Aochi, Génération d'accélérogrammes synthètiques large bande par méthode hybride : application au seisme de Niigata, in the 8me Colloque AFPS, Champs-sur-Marne, France, Septembre 2011. copy here
- Ducellier, A. and H. Aochi, Numerical simulation of the Mw 6.6 2007 Niigata Japan earthquake : study of the dynamic source mechanism., in 14 the European Conference of Earthquake Engineering, Ohrid, Macedenia, August 2010.
- Ducellier, A. and H. Aochi, A coupled 2D finite-elements - finite-difference method for seismic wave propagation : case of a semi-circular canyon., the 9th International Conference on Mathematical and Numerical Aspects of Waves Propagation (Waves'09), Pau, France, 2009.
- De Martin, F., H. Modaressi, and H. Aochi, Coupling of FDM and FEM in seismic wave propagation, 4th international conference on Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering, Paper No. 1743, Thessaloniki, Greece, June 2007. paper available.
- Bernardie, S., H. Aochi, H. Modaressi and R. Madariaga, Some insights on dynamic rupture modelling using a finite element method, First European Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Seismology, No. 856, Geneva, Switzerland, September 2006. paper available.
- Aochi, H., J. Rey and J. Douglas, Numerical simulation of wave propagation in the Grenoble basin: Benchmark ESG2006, 3rd Int. Symposium on the Effects of Surface Geology on Seismic Motion, Grenoble, France, August 2006. paper available.