ERI (2013-2014) - JSPS (2015-2018) project
Thanks to Dr./Prof. Hiroe Miyake of the University of Tokyo, I have been invoved in these Japanese research projects on "Dynamic Rupture Modeling for Next-Generation Ground Motion Prediction".
- Scientific Research B: grant 15H02989 from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
- Cooperative research program (grant 2013-B-05) from Earthquake Research Institute of the University of Tokyo.
- WS & WG in Ichinoseki, Iwate, July 2013.
- WS & WG in Arima-Kobe, Hyogo, 2014.
- Aochi, H. and M. Yoshimi, Seismological asperities from the point of view of dynamic rupture modeling: the 2007 Mw6.6 Chuetsu-Oki, Japan, earthquake, J. Seismology, 20, 1089-1105, doi:10.1007/s10950-016-9569-5, 2016.
- Aochi, H., Input groud motion calculation based on dynamic rupture modeling on segmented faults, In the proceedings for IAEA workshop on Best Practices in Physics-based Fault Rupture Models for Seismic Hazard Assessment of Nuclear Installations, Vienna, Austria, 18-20 November 2015 (invited, extended abstract).
Created on the 25th January 2017. All rights reserved.
Back to Research/Projects page.
Back to Top page.