WP5.3 Ground Motion Simulations in the Marmara Sea Region - FP7 MARSite project (2012-2016)
- Aochi, H., T. Ulrich and J. Douglas, Stress accumulation in the Marmara Sea estimated through ground-motion simulations from dynamic rupture scenarios, submitted to J. Geophys. Res., 2016.
- Akinci, A., H. Aochi, A. Herrero, M. Pischiutta, and D. Karanikas, Phyics-based broadband ground motion simulations for probable M>7.0 earthquakes in the Marmara Sea region, submitted to Bull. Seism. Soc. Am., 2016.
- Douglas, J. and H. Aochi, Assessing components of ground-motion variability from simulations for the Marmara Sea region (Turkey), Bull. Seism. Soc. Am., 106, 300-306, doi:10.1785/0120150177, 2016.
- Diao, F., R. Wang, H. Aochi, T. R. Walter, Y. Zhang, Y. Zheng, and X. Xiong, Rapid kinematic finite-fault inversion for an Mw7+ scenario earthquake in the Marmara Sea: Uncertainty study, Geophys. J. Int., 204, 813-824, doi:10.1093/gji/ggv459, 2016.
- Aochi, H. and T. Ulrich, A probable earthquake scenario near Istanbul determined from dynamic simulations, Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. , 105(3), 1468-1475, doi:10.1785/0120140283, 2015.
- also see project reports and EGU presentaitons.
Created on the 20th November 2014. Archieved on the 9th November 2016, but the links to data files may not be valid any more. Contact to Hideo Aochi.