Welcome to my homepage. I am an earthquake seismologist, studying
on dynamic process of earthquake generation process through numericl modeling and near-fault ground motion records as well as aiming at contributing to the quantitative seismic hazard assessment for natural and induced seismicity.
- Born in Tokyo, Japan.
- Graduated from Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan, in 1995 (Seismology - Geophysics)
- Obtained PhD from the University of Tokyo, in 2000 (Geophysics, earth and Planetary Physics)
- Obtained HDR (French Research-Directorship) from the University of Paris Diderot (Paris VII), Paris, France, in 2009 (Science de la Terre et de l'Environement et des Planètes).
- Now senior research scientist (Expert Scientifique II) at BRGM (French Geological Survey).
- Also associate researcher at Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris since 2017.
- Fault rheology and rupture process - Earthquake seismology - Mechanics
- Wave radiation and near-field ground motion - Seismic Hazard Study
- Numerical modeling and high-performance computation
- Seismological analysis of induced seismicity.
- Traffic-Light-System for safety of subsurface exploitation and injection for energy purposees.
- Modeling of rupture process of recent earthquakes.
- Aseismic slip modeling and hydro-mechanical coupling.
- See also Project page